Another thing I love about Christmas is the films.
I did actually get a voucher for a month of NOW TV movies during McDonald’s Monopoly earlier in the year and decided to save it for December, one of the best months for films in my opinion and there are some great ones on there this year. Not just Christmas films but other films too, such as A Street Cat Named Bob (2016), I read the books a few years ago and finally got round to watching the film the other day so a lot of the films I’ll be watching will be on there at the moment.
But back to the Christmas list, here is a list of 10 Christmas films I either want to watch/have watched recently or are my most favourites…
* The Holiday (2006) this is my number one favourite Christmas film of all time, I just love the characters, the storylines, it really is brilliant.
* Serendipity (2000) this one has a lovely story too.
* Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas (1997) I watched this on NOW TV the other day, to be honest I think it was all the hype around Chip this year that made me think let’s watch this but I’m glad I did, it is a great film and actually after I watched it, when we were going through some stuff the other day I found my old VHS from when I was a kid (yep, we kept them!) and guess what this was one of the films we still have.
* The Polar Express (2004) I’ve watched this a few times over the years.
* Bridget Jones’s Diary (2001) another one of my favourites, I’ll probably be giving this a watch again over the festive period at some point.
* Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason (2004) of course this one had to get mentioned too.
* Elf (2003) I watched this at the start of the month, it’s such a lovely Christmas film,
* The Grinch (2000) this is one I started watching this afternoon and will go back to watching it once I’ve finished writing this post.
* Home Alone (1990) I’m pretty sure I saw the first one the other year, 2 and 3 are currently on NOW TV though so I’ll probably watch those at some point.
* Sleepless In Seattle (1993) I started watching it once but never finished it, I have it on DVD now though so I will be watching this one sometime over Christmas.
What are your favourite Christmas films?