It’s been a while since I’ve done a favourites type post on my blog, in fact looking back, September was actually the last time I did one like this, so it really was quite some time ago. This month I am joining in with a 5 things linky (you can find the link to this at the bottom of the post) so in no particular order, here are 5 of my favourite things from May.
1. Marks & Spencer Limited Collection Highlight & Glow palette this is such a lovely palette, it comes with a little square brush too which is great. I haven’t used all the shades yet but I’m really into using the highlighter at the moment (the top left one) it has a lovely illuminating effect when I wear it on top of my other make up.
2. Paddington 2 (2017) I’ve barely watched any films over the past few months but I’m glad I finally got round to watching this. The lovable bear, back for a second film. This film is once again full of a fabulous cast and was wonderful to watch.
3. Trip to Plymouth, if you haven’t seen already, I did a post on that last month which you can find here – Trip To Plymouth & A Primark Haul but of course I was going to mention it in my top 5 things from May as well. It was a great day out, I walked so many steps that day too, over 11k!
4. Flamingo tumbler from Marks & Spencer, this one is from their picnic range and when I saw it in store the other week I was instantly drawn to it (that and a pink ice cream cone shaped sundae glass which I also bought – yay for Dad having a voucher he needed to use up which meant I got these for just a pound!) I’m currently housing some of my make up brushes in this one on my desk. I love the flamingo detailing, it’s so cute.
5. Gardening, oh so much gardening! From laying stones to laying bark, I also planted out several new plants in the garden as well. Here is a photo of one of my favourites which is in a plant pot by the back door.
What are your favourite things from May?