This is the third award my blog has been nominated for, thank you so much Pippa (Phigella) for nominating me for this one. You can find her post here.
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
The rules for the award are:
* Put the award logo/image on your blog
* List the rules
* Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
* Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
* Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
* You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
* Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
* Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
* Share a link to your best post(s)
3 things about me
1. This is probably no surprise to you but I love being outdoors, it’s great sometimes to just leave my phone inside and be outside. As you probably already know, I do love gardening!
2. Leopard print is my favourite fashion trend right now (I say right now, it has been one of my faves for several years).
3. And this point was inspired by Pippa’s one – I’m double jointed, I can literally put my feet on my head (not at the same time though) which isn’t so good for wearing heels, my ankles don’t really agree with them but I think I’m improving slightly with that now.
Summer In The Garden this one is from just a couple of months ago but it’s one of my absolute favourites.
Questions Pippa asked me:
If you could tell your teenage self one thing what would it be? To overthink and worry a little less, can someone tell 20-something, nearly 30-something me that too please!
What’s your worst habit? Probably staying up until 2am.
(weird question) if you could time travel to any point in history, when would you choose and why? Wouldn’t it be cool to travel back to a far off time, see what things were like then? Like back as far as the dinosaurs or something?
What’s your favourite animal? This is hard, if I were to pick one I’d probably have to say monkeys.
Questions for my nominees:
Name a hobby you have, other than blogging (if blogging is a hobby)?
What’s your favourite film?
Weird/funny question (I was looking in the fridge getting supper when I thought of it!) what’s your favourite jam?
Do you have a favourite classic novel?
Name a place you’ve visited before that you’d love to go back to?
I wanted to try and pick at least a few different people to who I picked for the last award to share more of the blogs I love, it’s so hard picking people though, you’re all awesome!
Jess (Jess Cantoni)
Charlotte (Charlotte Shares)
Lauren (Diary of a Spanglish Girl)
Jay (Bearded Igor Blogs)
Lauryn (Just A Little Bit Of Lauryn)
Ruth (Ruth in Revolt)
Maud (My Passion Projects)
Harry & Katie (Nerds, Numbers and Nonsensical Natterings)
Lauren (Bournemouth Girl)
Neve (Life With Neve)
Laura (Cornish Maid Blog)
Well done to all my nominees, I hope you’re all having a great weekend.